Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NSFW) You know that video game I keep...
(NSFW) You know that video game I keep...
... mentioning I'm working on, in fits and starts? Well, one of the concepts from the beginning has been to have it PG-equivalent with a Triple X add-on pack... I'm not so sure this is a good idea any longer; I mean I'm not sure I've got the right mental attitude. I was working up a Pervert Pack erojutsu side quest, based on getting critter names that are varients on "bukakke" from the generator... I stated from the concept of "Tentacle monster bukkake/breeder fest" and ended at "Tentacled alien tribe's once-per 5yrs. fertility ritual, that the player is an UTTER HEEL if (s)he doesn't have a female character participate in." It's the literal opposite of mindless sex, a human character needed to take part so the natives don't have to use a juvenile pouch-bearer, who's still small enough it would cause brain damage as her pouch swelled with spawn; becoming the tribe's Mother-Priestess also has it's own advantages and a couple of follow-up quests for kick-ass rewards. That's... that's PLOT! ... and Role-Playing! So not the point of the Pervert Pack! Worse, it all plays out like something from National Geograpic, a cultural experience with side lessons in Boka'kai mythology and biology. Actual erojutsu would be relegated to the trials of eligibility before hand, rather than an villiage of tentacle-rape monsters to fight all at once. Okay, so there's random encounters in the surrounding area for that, but that's NOT THE POINT!
Um, actually, I've lost the point entirely. POINT! Heel, Point, come on Point... (whistles)
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: (NSFW) You know that video game I keep...
I think you left the antecedent back at the station...-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Quickie desc
High concept: the cool parts of every game I've played, without the sucky parts
Treatment: A hybrid RPG/Action title, with control settings from "Vs. Fighter plus guns" to "Untimed, turn based, menu driven" with a story spanning 5000 years, and a detailed side quest generator (logic for this is already written) so you can play forever if you want. Recruit anyone if you can get their reaction index positive enough. Ignored party members will leave so you can find someone you like. Giant transforming fobots. Ninja and magic, but an overall high tech setting. Fights that do massive collateral damage from massive attacks, instead of having the only thing affected by a meteor strike be the bad guy it was aimed at. The name of the game is Ninja Robot Space Fighter - at least until I think of something better.

In detail:
Prologue: You are basically a Geonosian Battle Droid from star wars, except that AIs are recognised as legal 'people' so that makes you a slave. Survive until the Feds shut down your boss.
First bit: Now freed, you still have to become a contributing member of society. You join a "Security consultant" group for a bit. Along the way, tech to let you operate in human guise is developed.
Next bit: reactionary assholes hate 'bots, decide to try to wupe them out. You can't ignore the war, but you can go disguised and fight on the opposite side to pass information back to the 'bots.
Third bit: you are shot down on a bronze-age planet. Build a civilization capable of getting back to the wider galaxy.
Four: You are further from home than you thought, like ST:Voyager far. Worse, unless you can make freinds, your ship's best speed is .5c
Five: you meet an entire race of Heralds of Galactus. You have to get past them to get home
Six: A character that you left behind after that, seems to have founded an entire religion, which is now on holy war to conquer the universe. They catch up with you. Beat them down and go find your old freing to ask him, "Dude! Seriously, what the fuck!?"
Seven: Galactus/Unicron type is coming. Collect a party tough enough to throw down with him, 'cause even if you are a giant, transforming robot, you ain't got no Autobot Matrix.
Epilogue: Some kids are learning about this in school. They are then dismissed and go the a monster fighting tournement. After that, they go on a field trip to Ninja World, where people live as if in the pre-industrial era, but there is a problem and they have to join a local Hidden Villiage. Cue endless side-quest generator, once you get up the scratch to get back to the one and only spaceport, the entire game universe is open to you, including recruiting your previous party members if you can find them.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Quickie desc
Sweet! I would play this over and over.
Especially if you leave the above-mentioned expansion pack in. Smile~
--Sam
"If that's art, then art is dirty and weird!"