Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!!
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!!
Quote:
>and... well, you get the idea.)<
*falls over laughing*
For best effect, imagine this in ChibiVision, ala Shikamaru thinking about strategy against Tayuya, or B-ko plotting to dispose of A-ko.
Quote:
Mmm. Unlike the TGNH edition, -this- Neshan has no reason to distrust Kakashi's judgement... well, more than vaguely generally, since they probably already knew each other through Rin even without the small size of Konoha's Jounin community... so that conversation probably wouldn't happen right off the bat. OTOH, I think Tenten's more than sensible enough to get -truly- frustrated by Pr0nb0i's approach to 'teaching' and try and take it to some other trusted authority figure.
I figured the simple fact that he's never on time to anything and never takes anything seriously until it's do-or-die time would be enough to sound worning bells, but you know your avatar best, of course.
Hum - would a genin be capable of learning the trick he uses to store his own staff? Would he teach it?

Und zo:
Baksuta Neshan, Special Jounin of the Leaf, was just finishing his grocery shopping for the week when he heard a familiar voice call his name. Turning, he saw a tall girl, her brown hair in twin buns and dressed in a sleeveless pink top and blue knee-shorts, waving and calling to him down the street. He waited for her to catch up before continuing down it toward his home and more immediately to one of Konohagakure's many little parks, where they could sit and talk if whatever she wanted turned out to take a while. "Tenten-kun, it's nice to see you again. Getting along with your new team?" From the frustrated sound she made that might not have been the best opener for small talk, he reflected as he adjusted his glasses.
"I WISH, Neshan-sensei," the brunette sighed, after a few seconds of indistinguishable muttering. "Sasuke-san is all right I guess - I think he might have a crush on me, actually, since his ears keep turning red when I talk to him, but Sakura has resented me from the beginning, and since Kakashi-san doesn't seem to notice it she's just gotten worse since then."
He frowned slightly, and chided, "You should call him 'sensei' now, like me. Actually, I'm not your sensei any more, that was only a temporary thing since you got stuck without a team when your class graduated, and fortunately - though not so much for you - there weren't any existing teams that had lost a member at that time." Catching her uncertain look in his peripheral vision, the young-looking jounin quickly added, "That doesn't mean I don't want to help you if I can, it's just not official any more."
Resuming her train of thought, the girl explained, "He hasn't TAUGHT anything yet. In team practise he just has two of us spar and the other practise jutsu or thrown weapons, and on missions he mostly sits on a tree branch and reads while the three of us muddle along. Okay, so they've only been boring D-rank stuff like walking dogs and babysitting and cathing Tora, but you told me they're supposed to be teamwork excercises. Sasuke wanders off and does whatever, Sakura follows him like a puppy, and I have to fill in the holes... the only time he's done any leading is when we go after that stupid cat, and then he just tells us a plan without even asking if we've got one ourselves!" Realising she shouldn't be so negative about her official superior, Tenten bit her lip for a moment, before continuing more calmly, "It's just so frustrating. I'd rather have stuck with you for a while longer."
He gave a soft bark of laughter, then waved her toward the benches as they turned into the park. "I'm flattered, but you can't advance without getting experience outside the village and going through the chuunin exams, and for both of those you need a team. You told me your dream is to be a great kunoichi like Tsunade-hime, didn't you? It would be hard to do that as a genin, even if I taught you everything I know."
Tenten sighed and slouched forward, resting her chin in her hands. She scuffed the spiral insignia of the Leaf into the dirt with a foot as she glumly replied, "Yeah, I know, but right now I don't have a team, just some other genin and a jounin that I work with. Even if Orochimaru eventually became a missing-nin, the Legendary Three were still a team at first."
The tall jounin was silent for a moment, sitting with lips pursed in thought. "Was this what you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked finally.
"Yeah, well, I guess so," she replied, with a slight shrug. "It's just... the discussions we had about teamwork were better than this, and that was without having a team to practise with. I realise you can't do anything official about it, and I wouldn't want to make trouble, but it's just, well, frustrating, like I said." Tenten wiped out the pattern in the dirt with a swipe of her sandals, then pushed of the bench and bounced to her feet with a more positive expression. "Thank you for listening to me, Neshan-sensei. I trid to say it to Kakashi-sensei himself, but I wasn't sure how he'd react, even if he seems relaxed usually. I want to get along with them, really, and not just because we have to trust each other with our lives. You showed me how good it is to be freinds with your partners, and I want that for Team Seven."

I'm having trouble ending the conversation, but the last important part is supposed to be Neshan saying "I'll talk to Kakashi about it/for you." Hopefully I dind't mangle your character too much.
Oh, and does anyone have a link to somewhere with a shinobi countries map? I can google myself, of course, but a known link is a lot less troublesome.
Aslo here's a Naruto pun that I found as a spelling error - You know how the japanese for 'missing-ninja' is 'nuke-nin', ja? Well, if you lose the 'n' (uke-nin) you have "fag-ninja!" Perfect for taunting the rougue nin of your choice! Well, assuming that the rogue is a straight male. It completely broke the mood, reading about how the Leaf was fighting off an invasion of 100 uke-nin hired by Akatsuki as a distraction while they went after Naurto and Gaara.
- CD is currently working on another section, filling in between normal TXY morning practice routine and Jiraya and Naruto introducing themselves to each other.What, you think Samuel L. Jackson isn't going to survive the zombie apocalypse?
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by ClassicDrogn - 07-25-2005, 07:14 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 07-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Very sketchy image - by ClassicDrogn - 07-25-2005, 10:13 AM
re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Rieverre - 07-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 07-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by The Wanderer - 07-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Ooh! Ooh! World building! - by ClassicDrogn - 07-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Re: Ooh! Ooh! World building! - by ClassicDrogn - 07-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Re: re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Acyl - 07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Herr Bad Moon - 07-27-2005, 05:49 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 07-28-2005, 05:56 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by ClassicDrogn - 07-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 07-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Re: Tenten/Neshan convo - by ClassicDrogn - 07-29-2005, 06:35 PM
TXY! - by Foxboy - 07-30-2005, 04:44 AM
Re: TXY! - by ClassicDrogn - 07-30-2005, 04:55 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 08-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 08-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 08-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Re: TEAM EXPLOSIVE YOUTH! HASSHIN!! - by Valles - 08-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Re: Amusing Image, and associated realization - by Herr Bad Moon - 08-09-2005, 05:37 AM
TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 01-13-2006, 05:34 AM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Re: TXY2 - by Acyl - 07-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Re: TXY2 - by Acyl - 07-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Re: TXY2 - by Acyl - 07-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Re: TXY2 - by Valles - 07-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Re: TXY2 - by Valles - 07-29-2006, 12:30 PM
Re: TXY2 - by ClassicDrogn - 07-29-2006, 12:52 PM