Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cross-posting something of mine from a TTGL bunny-thread on space battles.

Oh I don't have issues with an Outside Context Problem scrambling them or anything... but you have to explain why the cops and a Clan grossly unsuited to fight a giant corrosive chakra abomination would be doing so.  I have no problem with spiral power blowing Hyuuga minds... I mean they see chakra.  Spiral Power is not chakra.  They'd be seeing the effects of energy that they could only see the effects of and not the actual power itself.  That and getting the feeling they were missing something just plain Awesome... which could cause them to do stupid, unwise things to attempt to see the missing Awesomeness.
The Sharigan is the 10 tails.  You worship it by doing increasingly violent and disturbed things to gain power from it (life or death struggle, kill your best friend in cold blood (or in some theories be fully willing and trying to/think you did), rip out your sibling's eyes and use them, absorb a soul eating abomination and star in your own nonsensical badly written spin off, possibly off your clan).  Seriously, being a bad person is a life skill for the Utchiha.
I think your trying to put the pile of raw materials, that will become the pile of parts that will be the wagon before the pony that will grow up to be the draft horse here.  Give us more plot and we can flesh it out and then flesh out the details your starting with here.  Start off with what are the largest features that are changed by this... so far we have Simon is wandering around and a lot of Doujutsu users suffering...  lets start off easy: Is Leaf better or worse off come the first episode of the series?  Stop obsessing over a pair of cotter pins and tell us if you building a wagon, stereo cabinet or a tube of lip gloss first.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Rod.H - 06-24-2010, 06:13 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 06-24-2010, 10:00 AM
[No subject] - by Necratoid - 06-24-2010, 05:14 PM
[No subject] - by VladimirTherin - 06-24-2010, 11:26 PM
[No subject] - by Jorlem - 06-25-2010, 01:16 AM
[No subject] - by sweno - 06-25-2010, 03:12 AM
[No subject] - by Necratoid - 06-25-2010, 04:53 AM
[No subject] - by VladimirTherin - 06-25-2010, 06:54 AM
[No subject] - by Jorlem - 06-25-2010, 08:09 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 06-25-2010, 11:29 AM