Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Goblin
RE: House Goblin
King's Row 
Seraph's Apartment block.

Mary sat on her floor and reached out with her mind, picking the strands of Arachnoses Psionic network, she hated this, but if she didn't report, then Arachnos would send a squad to find out why.... And she did not want that, she liked the people that lived here.

As her mind brushed against her superior officers, she felt the near mental whip as her mind was probed. "Report." Came the command.

Mary swallowed. "Well, things have been busy, I have made friends amoung the Freedom Phalanx."

"Trivial." Her superior officer snapped back.

"I made allies amoung the Freak Show and Vazhalock, improving their tech with Preatorian tech."

"Again, trivial, those factions are bellow our notice, a waste of your time."

Mary started to sweat as she communicated her last report. "With the aid of Preatorian refugees, I was able to... Um... Break? Yes break the mind of Preatorian Penelope Yin, converting her to Penelope Mayhem, a powerful villain that sees me as her... Ma ster? Creator? It was kind of complex."

There is silencec on the link, for a moment Mary though she had been disconnected.

"Interesting, a duplicate of the most powerful psychic on earth, bent to evil... Arachnos will look into it. You have done well operative Goblin, expect compensation for your work, that is all." 

With a sting between her eyes, Mary felt the conversation disconnect, with a Yelp she fell onto her back, nausea rolling through her small form, god she hated this. Rolling onto her belly, she crawled to her bed and started pulling herself onto it when there is a knock on her apartment door.

Groaning, she got to her feet and staggered to her front door, opening it she looked up. "Yes?" She muttered.

Looking down at her was one of the land lords kids... Neph was it? In her hand she held a card reader and by her side was a Bull dog puppy panting happily. Neph looked down. "Hey... Miss Goblin? Dad's busy so I'm helping out, rent time." She explained as the dog started sniffing Mary.

"Yeah yeah, let me grab my wallet." Mary left the door open, waddling back to her bed room and rummaging till she found it, pulling out her card and heading back.

Neph knelt down to hold out the card reader, punching in what Mary owed as the goblin swiped her card with a ping. "Thanks miss Goblin." Neph stood back up. "See you in a month, come on Spike." She called, heading to the next door, looking back at Mary one last time. "You might want to clean that up." The girl taps her nose.

Mary tapped her nose, her finger coming away wet and red, fuck, one of the many side effects of long range psionic communication, it put a lot of strain on her body. Closing the door, she looked around for some tissues to mop herself up.
Neph: I wanna fight!

Messages In This Thread
House Goblin - by Dark Seraph - 05-12-2024, 01:51 AM
RE: House Goblin - by Dark Seraph - 07-19-2024, 03:27 AM
RE: House Goblin - by Dark Seraph - 07-29-2024, 08:48 PM