Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted)
Re: Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted)
Thanks for the comments, Wanderer. I probably won't address these right away (got a busy weekend ahead of me), but I will get around to them sooner or later.
Quote:
Despite the somewhat common appearance of the idea in fandom, there is no indication (in the anime, at least) that any of the Senshi other than Sailor Moon even *have* an Eternal form; they leave off at Super.
The Eternal form is the one with wings, isn't it? (No, I have no real experience with SM beyond the first season.) If so, I have seen an official wall banner showing all the Senshi in Eternal form.
Quote:
Also, Bob, it might be a good idea to update the progress description; the chapter is no longer in final preread, after all. I'd say that by now it's "out".
Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted) - by The Wanderer - 03-13-2004, 04:43 AM
Re: Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted) - by Jeanne Hedge - 03-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Re: Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted) - by Bob Schroeck - 03-13-2004, 08:08 AM
Re: Chapter 15 errata (possible spoilers quoted) - by Jeanne Hedge - 03-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Rec.Arts.Anime.Creative Info - by Jeanne Hedge - 03-14-2004, 08:19 AM