Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Wierdies
here's another oddball song
Assuming this has a power, Doug might have it sealed away. 8P
The Masochism Tango (Tom Lehrer)
I ache for the touch of your lips, dear,
But much more for the touch of your whips, dear.
You can raise welts
Like nobody else,
As we dance to the masochism tango.
Let our love be a flame, not an ember,
Say its me that you want to dismember.
Blacken my eye,
Set fire to my tie,
As we dance to the masochism tango.
At your command
Before you here I stand,
My heart is in my hand. ecch!
Its here that I must be.
My heart entreats,
Just hear those savage beats,
And go put on your cleats
And come and trample me.
Your heart is hard as stone or mahogany,
Thats why Im in such exquisite agony.
My soul is on fire,
Its aflame with desire,
Which is why I perspire
When we tango.
You caught my nose
In your left castanet, love,
I can feel the pain yet, love,
Evry time I hear drums.
And I envy the rose
That you held in your teeth, love,
With the thorns underneath, love,
Sticking into your gums.
Your eyes cast a spell that bewitches.
The last time I needed twenty stitches
To sew up the gash
That you made with your lash,
As we danced to the masochism tango.
Bash in my brain,
And make me scream with pain,
Then kick me once again,
And say well never part.
I know too well
Im underneath your spell,
So, darling, if you smell
Something burning, its my heart.
Excuse me!
Take your cigarette from its holder,
And burn your initials in my shoulder.
Fracture my spine,
And swear that youre mine,
As we dance to the masochism tango.__________________
"I know when I'm not wanted. I usually don't listen, but I know." - Harper (Andromeda)
Lemon Demon has been mentioned before, but this time I have a power - the link is to a lyrics page on their site - for Sunbeam Light Show Flower Seed. Well, sort of - usually, it's a utility song, allowing synthesis of custom molecules or materializing power tools, or hair styling tools. If played on April 1st or on a dimensional weak point, it opens a gate to the throne room of a demon prince - the only positive factor of which is that if he can be provided with an instrument and back up band he'll put on a rock show with some spectacular pyro for a few hours, then go home satisfied with an entertaining afternoon's vacation (Well, if it only happens ONCE anyway.) If there is no music to play... he is not amused at the interruption. Pissing off demon princes, not a good plan.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Real Wierdies
...What if it's April 1st AND on a dimensional weak spot?
--Sam
"Oh, what a goofy work is man!"
Then his courtiers also come along and take over the mosh pit, not to mention the food and ... recreational materials ... concessions. The Boss said that he doesn't want to see anybody not having a good time at his gig, after all. Being that he's the deomn prince with the big interest in musicians, espescially rock musicians, he can probably roll out some pretty incredible not-just-retired guest vocalists to jam and take over as the initial back-up band gets tired.
You DO have a back up band ready, RIGHT? A stadium isn't any trouble to magic up, but his mojo just ain't raising any of the damned without a warmup...
And I think that would have to be the craziest gig Dingos Ate My Baby ever played, even being a band based in Sunnydale.
- CD
ETA: This would probably end up counting as a big win in Doug's boks, actually - given that being tapped out by creating a portal would let him listen and enjoy the music for once, and the opportunity to get new live(?) recordings by artists who were good enough to satisfy the demon prince in question and be taken off pit-of-liquid-fire duty or whatever to continue writing and performing.SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
This could actually be a gate song to drop him into the game Disgaea. For instance the line 'Revolving electrified power tools' could refer to the the drill Etna tries to use to wake him up in the begining.
'Angels on the left side, demons on the right.' also works with this series.
The sheer randomness of the song fits also... though Laharl probably would be confused by the business suit thing. Unless the girls decided he was going to wear it now or he just ends up that way.
Larharl would try joining a band if he was bored enough... not an exact fit, but random enough.
'Center of the sunbeam light show flower seed' sounds like a reference to the end of the game. Come to think of it... that the 'end of the world on April Fools Day' comment may refer to the change when Laharl takes over Earth, after the Earth invaded the Netherworld. It was cheaper then Terraforming another planet in theory.
Maybe I'm reading to much into this song's lyrics.
Here's one for Doug to the embarssement of Lina Inverse
( 乙女の祈り )Otome no Inori
www.animelyrics.com/anime...lotome.htm
andreslayers.altervista.o...imedia.htm
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Once again way too many bizarre but cool ideas here to digest at once. I'm going to have to track things down and listen to them.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...