Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
It's still at least partly down -- autocomplete isn't working. I'm saying ticket time, since I first saw this more than a half hour ago.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
We're still getting the autocomplete failure and pink search error box, 16 hours later. Has anyone submitted a ticket for this yet?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I just did. https://issue-tracker.miraheze.org/T12260

EDIT: I've already subscribed all of the mods.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
And it's been added to another ticket reporting the same problem on another wiki.

Lint errors: I finally spotted the error on "Bad Liar". ("'''<span>lots-and-lots-of-text'''</span>" instead of "'''<span>lots-and-lots-of-text</span>'''") That fixed an entry on Misnested tag with different rendering in HTML5 and HTML4 (now at 1 error that I still can't find), Stripped tags (now at 71 errors), and Missing end tag (now at 13579 errors, and yes I did that on purpose).
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
I just saw an email reporting that the issue has been resolved in my inbox, but I haven't gotten onto the wiki yet this morning, so I can't confirm that.

Regarding missing end tags, over the years I've seen so many blocks of italicized text starting with two apostrophes and ending with a double quote that I have long wondered if there was some systematic error in the original scrape or in something we did to the scraped data in the process of creating the fork...
-- Bob

You know that big cloud of templates that we have at the end of every single edit page? Can we take "color" off of that cloud until such time as that template is fixed, please?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Done.
-- Bob