Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be: Probability Revoked on Account of Reign.

In the way that Terrifying!Rei is awesome, yes.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Fast cars and Christian imagery?

The STIGmata
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

Quote:The STIGmata

Some say that he's been personally blessed by every Pope ever. Others say the miracle of his blood turns water into premium unleaded. All we know is, he's called, The Stig.

Also,

Left Behind, which is, what else, a story of the trials and tribulations of a devout Christian race car driver..
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

I just thought of the perfect couple,

Ash Williams and Miyu Greer.

They have so much in common, they both sometimes have a chainsaw for a hand.

Can't you just Imagine Miyu, Ash, and Allysa together on a family outing in a post-apocalyptic world?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

So, I'm very tired. But I decided to look in the update thread anyway.

I saw "Naruto: Arcane Heart Chapter 14".

But what I *thought* I saw was "Naruto/Arcana Heart".

Imagining Naruto meeting Heart... I'm not sure whether to be scared or turned on.

-Morgan.

http://img4.sankakustatic.com/wp-conten ... _blood.jpg]Paranoia Agent / K-On!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Too many Reis
Quote:...I think that it's proposing replacing Rei with Black Lagoon's Revy.

Who is... scary.

Lol, when I first saw this before going back and checking where it came from, my first thought was the Rei from Evangelion, and my second thought was that Gregg Landsman's Psychotic!Reis were already a decent fit for Revy's character. Well a Revy who understands restraint anyway.

So, I was watching the Tinkerbell movie, and I thought "Hey, this setup has a lot in common with Haibane Renmei..."

I can't quite figure out what profession would fit with dreaming about sleeping though...

-Morgan.

"This hammer of mine glows with an awesome power!"

Odd Idea: Day of the Triffids, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and Veggie Tales in a cautionary tale;

Why you should eat your Vegatbles.

With Frank Zappa's "Call Any Vegetable" as the theme song.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Spike knows a supersoldier mercenary who needs work and money. Instead of calling the Order of Teraka to kill the Slayer, who would only send rookies for ten thousand dollars, he'll call Deadpool.

Code Geass/Red Faction: Guerilla

Instead of absolute command, Lelouch gets absolute demolition. Now, armed with the arguably-less-useful abilities to wreak startling destruction using only a sledgehammer (and the odd swarm of remote bombs) and take ridiculous amounts of damage, Lelouch will destroy Britannia--one or more buildings at a time.

The idea of skinny, pasty, and altogether unathletic Lelouch swingly madly at buildings and generally doing Alex Mason-y things kind of makes me smile, but it really is a pretty bad idea. And if I knew more about Code Geass, I could probably present lots of reasons as to why

It just popped into my head the other day. I'm sure you all know how odd associations can form, unbidden, in the mind. Hopefully, now, it will leave me in peace.

Zeta Gundam/God of War

Random association by nicknames. Also popped into my head unbidden. "We've replaced their Ghost of Zeon with the Ghost of Sparta. Let's see if they notice!" Or simply give her that winning Kratos personality; that would probably be pretty amusing, although I'm not sure it could work without the booming "AREEEEEEES!" voice.

Actually, adding Kratos to many stories could probably result in a great deal of hilarity, given the right comedic exaggerations.

Which reminds me: Gundam/Half-Life 2 Two great tastes that go great together!

Re: Code Geass/Red Faction: Guerilla:

Could make a good crack fic. Wink

kentmagus Wrote:Spike knows a supersoldier mercenary who needs work and money. Instead of calling the Order of Teraka to kill the Slayer, who would only send rookies for ten thousand dollars, he'll call Deadpool.
I read the idea below yours first, and this became 'Lelouch get the Geass of Absolute Insanity, becomes Deadpool instead of Zero, and still manages to lead a successful rebellion...'

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Quote:Spike knows a supersoldier mercenary who needs work and money. Instead of calling the Order of Teraka to kill the Slayer, who would only send rookies for ten thousand dollars, he'll call Deadpool.

Spike is being chased by all the mercenaries of known space, and is doing fine, even with a $$60 million double dollar bounty on his head.. until Deadpool gets on his case!

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

Clan of the Care Bear
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

An animated martial arts feature directed by Real Musgrave.

Enter the Pocket Dragon
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Speaking of Revy!Rei, and the like....
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/125335030861.jpg/
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Megaman NT Warrior + (Cameron's) Avatar = A bunch of kids running around, each with their own Net-Na'vi.  8P

ECSNorway Wrote:Speaking of Revy!Rei, and the like....
*dies*
My god, the Balalaika expression on Nanoha's face is....

s3yang Wrote:
ECSNorway Wrote:Speaking of Revy!Rei, and the like....
*dies*
My god, the Balalaika expression on Nanoha's face is....
What?
Huh?
(O_O)  HOLY SHIT! 

(Five days without a new post? Time for a jumpstart...)

"We've replaced the Miyuki in http://aftercolony.org/miyuki/]Miyuki-chan in Wonderland with a different Miyuki; let's see what happens."
  • Miyuki Kobayakawa (canon): (quickly gets annoyed, starts building some anti-Wonderland gadgets)
  • Miyuki Kobayakawa (fanon): "Sorry, but none of you look like Natsumi."
  • Miyuki Takara: "This is just like that anime Izumi-san told me about! But I really need to get to class; where is the way out, please?"
  • Miyuki Takamachi: (slowly lets her "airhead" façade drop; eventually takes on the twins in battle... and wins)

Others?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

So, I was reading Naruto: Arcane Heart, and I got to thinking...

Gurren Lagann is a show about manly men and drills.

D4 Princess is a show about girly girls... and drills.

(Hmmmm.)

-Morgan. With guest appearances by Flaya Gunnar!

Spike has more money to hire an assassin with. With that in mind, he hires Kincaid the Hound of Hell. Kincaid would like to know just how well a superhuman head can stand up to a sniper rifle from two klicks away with the sonic boom only occurring after it's hit flesh.

We all know Neon Genesis Evanjellydonut, and it's a crackfic from the Golden Age of crackfics. But the shoe doesn't fit on my brain. Instead, sports fans, I give you

Neon Genesis Evanjellydonut, an NGE/Simpsons crossover.

A providential mistyping of the above gives us

Egon Genesis Evangelion, wherein Egon Spengler, one of two survivors of the Second Impact. Driven by an unceasing urge to save humanity from the horror unleashed on that day, he is the driving force behind NERV, with his chief lieutenant, Misato Katsuragi, the other survivor..

-Angel Busters
-Ain't Afraid of no Angel
-Slime-Slime lives in Misato's fridge.
-ECTO-00, the prototype
-Asuka Sorhyu-Stantz
-Shinji Venkman
-Raymond 'Rei' Zeddemore

And with the sound of a thousand hands facepalming, this thread is DONE!