[Image: __kasuga_ayumu_mihama_chiyo_takino_tomo_...cc528a.png]

Artist's commentary: "yukari shouldn’t have taught borges in class"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Image Thread #3
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it: Find a picture of PallaPalla from Sailor Moon wearing civvies.  Not battle serafuku, not circus outfits, not ball gowns, just normal clothing.

This is really hard!  Okay, there are two I can find from the original anime: in episode 150 where everyone is wearing color-themed mini dresses, and episode 160 where they are all wearing theme color sweatshirts with shorts.  Nothing distinctly hers.

This is the closest I managed to find: Inner and Quartet Together (at least the costumes are original and suit the characters)

The Quartet in costume
Younger sailors in school uniforms -- actually I could see Paula in what Chibichibi is wearing here.
Pajama Quartet
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Here you go:

[Image: __cerecere_pallapalla_vesves_and_junjun_...ba4cb0.jpg]

Be happy that I found one...

Changing residences... If these three had smaller eyes, this image would be a candidate for the "realistic character art" collection we have going.

Can you identify them by sight, considering the vastly different art style and outfits?

[Image: __tendou_akane_tendou_nabiki_and_tendou_...7448e3.jpg]

In case you don't want the double-sized image, they are, from left to right,
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Oh, cool, I guessed right.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I guessed the trio correctly too, but it took me about 30 seconds to identify them.

I can't believe it, but there is some new art that shows an older Chiyo, as well as Sakaki in a lab coat.  Very useful!  Though I wasn't planning on making them quite so yuri as shown:

[Image: __sakaki_mihama_chiyo_takino_tomo_mizuha...466bc4.jpg]
Obviously having girls fight over her is what Tomo wishes would happen.  Well, not so much wishing, as thinking that should be the rightful order of things.

This artist has a couple of Tomo and Yomi pictures in an apartment which are close enough to what I imagine my apartments to look like that they might as well be our canon:
* AM 8:17
* Japanese for dinner? / Hamburger.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
(09-08-2024, 09:16 AM)In Crossovers that should be: Here we go again, Norgarth Wrote: [Image: rcZDQNZ.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Can't say I hear them adding much to the arrangement... <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
"Yui, what in the world are you doing?"

"Getting ready to take a photo for the front cover of our next CD. Isn't that obvious?"

[Image: __hirasawa_yui_k_on_and_2_more_drawn_by_...714a6b.jpg]

Sextuple-size copies: Original Pixiv source (and Danbooru copy)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Welp. Now we have a new cover for a Douglass Gardens Session...
-- Bob