RE: Video Madness XI
Epic Rap Battles of History returns with: Godzilla vs King Kong
"my computer is a potato" literally

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
On the red planet, the larger moon eclipses the smaller moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQTH0IGrwE
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Miracle of Sound (featuring The Charismatic Voice) - Purest Gold (Elden Ring - Malenia)

CLMC Music - Transformers (Arrival to Earth)/Gladiator (Now We are Free) mashup
A new video from MetaBallStudios: Relative size of monsters.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Shut Up & Kiss Me! has been making more videos since Bob pointed them out to us. In this case, the cover adds some subtext...

Non-embedded, in their "covers" playlist
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Bad Obsession Motorsport has released a trailer for their 2024 content, including more Binky:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Dune - Game of Thrones style intro

CLMC Music - Mashup of Miami Vice (Crockett's theme) and Star Wares (The Force theme)

EDIT
Godzilla 8mm - found footage
Attack on Death Star set to Thunderstruck
Det Frank Drevlin in Resident Evil

The Secret Chord is a synthwave band who have a space travel/exploration theme to most if not all of their music. Rather than a single song, here's a playlist for their concept album Fermi Paradox

I found them to be a relaxing change from my usual playlist material, though I know it's not for everyone.
--
‎noli esse culus
guy makes an acoustic guitar out of Lego
Judas Jackson - Billie Jean's got another thing coming (Judas Priest/Michael Jackson mashup)

EDIT:
The Saga of Bjorn (animated short)

apparently, the longstanding legal battles between the rights holders for Macross and Robotech have finally had peace declared. 
The video is a bit long winded, covering a lot of aspects of the problem from the start of things to the present, and with several tangents.
Corridor Crew recreates the lost deep magic of sodium vapour compositing from Mary Poppins to overcome the limitations of green/blue screen chromakey techniques.

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
CLMC - Ghostbusters/Knight Rider theme mashups
This Invention made Disney Millions, but then they lost it! (recreating the Sodium Vapour Light system used on Mary Poppins among other films)
Posted that one in the Science video thread, like, a day or two ago. It is really cool, though.
--
‎noli esse culus
Donald Duck sings Don't Stop Believin'

Elmo sings Thunderstruck
So... I didn't know that there is now a stage musical of Back To The Future. Now I do... and here's a bit about how they managed the climactic clocktower scene in a theatre:

-- Bob

What little I can glean about this suggests that it's an original animation produced by Studio Trigger as the official music video, but that may be wrong. If it's an AMV using clips from a regular OVA or series, I'd very much like to see more... and if not, I'd still like to see more, and it wouldn't be the first time one got made based on nothing but an "image song."

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
A visual representation of Wikipedia

link
--
‎noli esse culus
(04-21-2024, 06:00 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: What little I can glean about this suggests that it's an original animation produced by Studio Trigger as the official music video, but that may be wrong. If it's an AMV using clips from a regular OVA or series, I'd very much like to see more... and if not, I'd still like to see more, and it wouldn't be the first time one got made based on nothing but an "image song."

Huh. Not bad, even though I thought at first the art was traced, kind of like the earliest "Papillon Rose" stuff was. Brown-haired girl looked a little too much like Yui Hirasawa from K-On!, for one. But if that was cloned or assembled from other works, they did an amazing job of it.

Got to admit I laughed at the chocolate-bar 2001 monolith for the couple of seconds it was on the screen...
-- Bob

MetaBallStudios posted a new video two weeks ago: The biggest TSUNAMIS in History ? 3D Comparison

For once, they don't pick on Manhattan. Venezia, OTOH...

--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Batman vs Death Star (just under 2min long)

CLMC Music- Avengers theme/Imperial March mash up