Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread III
RE: The Trailers Thread III
A remake of The Crow
Andor season 2 trailer
Well... this looks interesting. New on Crunchyroll, a series about four girls traveling by train across a strange and surreal post-apocalyptic Japan. Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?, aka Train to the End of the World:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Remember how "What if SAO, but Log Horizon?" fanfics were popular for a while? The New Gate looks to be bringing that premise to the screen as anime.

non-embedded

Only time will tell if it can pluck that low growing potato of matching either of the others, let alone combining the best bits to fill in for the weaknesses in both.
--
‎noli esse culus
Transformers One

an animated movie looking at an alternate version of the Transformers.  On a Cybertron ruled by the Quintazons, many of the Bots used for slave labour can't transform.  Including Orion Pax and his friends.
The new Deadpool & Wolverine trailer:
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
"Smile - Wait For The Flash"

"Liefield's - Just Feet"

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

Ah, geeze, I'm laughing too hard.
-- Bob

Now this looks interesting, even if the trailer doesn't really show much: The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies, described as a "romantic comedy". From the description of the original manga: "She’s a magical girl, sworn to fight for peace, love, and justice. He’s a lieutenant, born into a military family that serves an evil empire. And yet, it was love at first sight..." We've seen this kind of story for decades in fanfiction, and now someone's finally using the concept for an original work.

-- Bob

Jim Henson: Idea Man (a biopic from Disney+)