Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Udon Entertainment putting out a major BGC artbook
Udon Entertainment putting out a major BGC artbook
Holy moly.

Yeah, 304 pages of book - I suspect this is as close as we’ll ever get to a translated B-Club.

They’re also selling it at SDCC this year - and Sonoda-sensei will be around for a few days, I think doing a panel - but I don’t have tickets to get there. Also promising additional merch, which they better sell elsewhere or else I’ll be super peeved.

Anyway, I’m hyped! Are you hyped? You should be hyped.
RE: Udon Entertainment putting out a major BGC artbook
Gotta admit, I definitely want it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Ordered it, even though I probably can't afford it. We'll see what arrives

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
And sold out.
Well, crap. And before I could confirm I could budget for it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Such is the way of artbooks, alas. Someone will probably scan it for parrot post, I guess?
--
‎noli esse culus